≪Out of Stock≫ [Bandai] Go! Princess Pretty Cure Pretty AIUEO Tablet
- Regular price
- ¥4,968 JPY
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ¥4,968 JPY
- Unit price
[Product Name] Go! Princess Pretty Cure Pretty AIUEO Tablet [JAN Code] 4543112966391
[Manufacturer] Bandai [Year of manufacture] 2015 [Product condition] New
[Package dimensions] Width: 195mm x Height: 300mm x Depth: 45mm
[Package weight] about 420g
[Product material] Body: ABS / PET
[Target age] 3 years old or older
* Uses 2 AA batteries (for alkaline batteries) (sold separately)
*Passed toy safety standards 4543112966391
[Title] Go! Princess Pretty Cure
(c) ABC/Toei Animation
[Precautions for use]
- There are small parts. Never give to children under the age of 3 as there is a risk of accidental ingestion and suffocation.
- Please be sure to read the instruction manual.
- This product uses magnets in some of its electronic components, so please be careful if you use a pacemaker.
- Do not play violently, such as hitting or swinging.
- Please understand that there are names that cannot be pronounced or registered correctly due to the lack of a small AAA.
- If the sound becomes faint or difficult to hear, replace the batteries.
- This product consists of precision electronic components. Do not drop it, get it wet, stain it, or disassemble it. Also, avoid using or storing in places with high or low temperatures.
- Since the bag is a packing material, please throw it away immediately after opening.
- Do not place this product on resin sofas, sheets, tiles, etc. Prolonged contact may cause color transfer.
- Do not pull or bend the mounting part in an unreasonable direction.
- Please note that some of the pronunciation may be difficult to hear due to the intonation being different and the use of an electronic circuit (speech synthesis) for the voice.
- The pitch of “do re mi fa so la sido” is slightly different from the exact pitch.
- Fortune-telling and spells do not guarantee future events.
<<Misuse of batteries may result in heat generation, explosion, or liquid leakage. Please note the following>>
- If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If it gets on your skin or clothes, wash it with water.
- Parents should replace the batteries.
- Never use rechargeable (Ni-Cd, etc.) batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or different types of batteries.
- Set the + and - (plus and minus) correctly.
- After playing, be sure to turn off the switch and remove the battery. Leaving the battery in the battery is dangerous as it may leak.
- Do not short circuit, charge, disassemble, heat, or throw in fire.
- When disposing of the product, follow the disposal instructions of the local government.